- Be part of an agency with 500+ members.
- Not be one of our Alliance Partners
- Have worked at their agency for a minimum of 5 days
- Have a rank equivalent or higher than SWAT’s Security unit and corresponding unit badges
- Not be listed on National Punishment, Transfer/Join Ban List and Ban on Sight
- Not be part of a Mafia or an Army
Security or Trainer:
- To request Security and/or Trainer unit badges.
- To complete training with a SWAT member of SWAT+ if transferred into Security, and K-9+ if transferred into Trainer
- Motto: <SWAT> (Rank Given) <Transferer’s Tag> (<Transferee’s Tag> required if Trainer)
SWAT to Superintendents:
- They will only be accepted into the Awaiting Badge, Security and Trainer Badges.
- They will only be able to obtain their respective Rank badges after 3-7 Days.
- Refer to Ranking Policy for Unit Limits (Promotion and Demotion/Dismissal)
- To complete training with a member of Cabinet+
- Motto: <SWAT> Rank Offered <Transferer’s Tag> <Transferee’s Tag>
- In a circumstance that the Transferee is a member of a closed agency and have valid badges accordingly, the same requirements apply. The transfer process should proceed as normal
- Trial Cabinet Member can be obtained by promotion from Foundation or application process (chosen from OOA+).