Leave Of Absence (LOA) Policy
Requirements & Rules:
- User must be planning to be absent from work for 18 or more days for Standards to Superintendents, or 14 or more days for Cabinet+. (This includes active on Habbo as well as active in base). An LOA may be cancelled at any given time should the user in question come online for an extended period of time during their LOA.
- An LOA must be filled up with the correct format; a valid reason should be given and exact dates of leaving and returning are required.
- Examples of valid reasons: going on vacation, being in hospital, having personal problems, upcoming exams (studying) or whatever has importance and doesn’t allow someone to come online
- Examples of invalid reasons: bored of SWAT, conflicts with fellow members and those LOAs which do not follow the correct form.
- Please note that a maximum of 6 months will be granted for schooling.
- If an LOA couldn’t be submitted by the user in need, someone may submit one on behalf of that user.
- Members have 10 days to return or request an extension before their badges are removed.
- To extend an LOA, explicit permission must be given by a Founder. If approved, a notice of extension will be added to the current LOA.
- Regular badge removal and returning member policies are enacted once badges are removed for an expired LOA.
- Members won’t be able to collect their pay/promotion while their LOA is currently active.
- They will require to wear the LOA Badge at all times in base and add "#LOA" at the end of their motto.
- Standards to Superintendents - Must not exceed 3 months total duration.
- Cabinet+ - Must not exceed 1 month total durations.
Where to request for an LOA?
To request for an LOA, head to the portal and go to the "Leaves" section and fill in the request form.